Looking for superb, award winning wines from amazing boutique wineries delivered straight to your door each month? If so then Gold Medal Wine Club is the perfect option for you!
With Gold Medal Wine Club, you’ll get genuine, small production wine delivered monthly.
Best of all, there’s 6 different clubs that you can choose from:
- Gold – medal winning wines from Californias best wineries
- Platinum – 90+ rated, ultra-premium and rare wines from California
- Garagiste – handcrafted, small-lot wines form independent artisan winemakers
- Pinot Noir – world class wines for people who have a passion for Pinots
- Diamond – 93+ rated luxury premium collectible wines
- International – outstanding, exclusive imports from great, small estates around the world
Either way, you can’t go wrong with any of these monthly wine clubs.
The folks at Gold Medal sent me a box to review so here are my honest thoughts.
Gold Medal Wine Club Unboxing
Here’s what came inside my monthly wine box:
I received the Gold level box.
I received two bottles from a boutique winery in California called Opolo.
The two wines I received were an Opolo Sangiovese Paso Robles 2013 and an Opolo Iognier Ca. Central Coast 2014.
Overall, the wines were pretty good. Definitely different from my typical wines of choice. But still good!
How much does it cost?
Here’s how much it costs to join Gold Medal Wine Club. It’s free to join, just pay for the 2 bottles of wine and shipping.
- Gold – $39 a month
- Platinum – $89 a month
- Garagiste – $75 a month
- Pinot Noir – $74 a month
- Diamond – $179 a month
- International – $75 a month
Join the Club
CLICK HERE to join Gold Medal Wine Club.
This post contains affiliate links which means that I will make a small commission if you purchase a product after clicking on any of them, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.