General Mills has just expanded their listing of gluten free cereals to include Lucky Charms, Cheerios, and Chex!
And as an added bonus, they’re even offering a killer coupon (see below)
Here are all the gluten free General Mills Cereals that you can now safely purchase:
- Lucky Charms
- Chocolate Cheerios
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- Frosted Cheerios
- Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- Multigrain Cheerios
- Corn Chex
- Honey Nut Chex
- Rice Chex
- Cinnamon Chex
- Vanilla Chex
You’ll be able to find these at all major supermarkets like Publix!
Homemade Gluten Free Chex Muddy Buddies
Since I’m a Disney Food Blogger, I’m always on the lookout for the perfect snack when I’m on the go at the Disney Parks.
So that’s why I got the idea to make my very own, homemade gluten free Chex Muddy Buddies.
They’re delicious, easy to make, and cheap so I won’t have to worry about spending a fortune on snacks this summer at the parks.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 9 cups of Gluten Free Honey Chex (whole box basically)
- 1 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter
- 1 cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup of Butter or Margarine
- 1 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Measure out 9 cups of gluten free Chex cereal and place in a large bowl.
- Place the chocolate chips, butter, peanut butter and vanilla extra in a microwavable safe bowl and set on high for 1 minute.
- Take out and stir.
- Then place back inside for 30 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- Take out and stir once again.
- Once smooth, pour over the cereal and mix until all cereal is evenly coated.
- Then pour the chocolate covered cereal in a gallon resealable ziplock bag.
- Add the powdered sugar.
- Seal the bag and shake well, until all cereal is covered.
- Then place on plate or tray to cool.
So simple, delicious, and easy and it will only take less than 15 minutes to make!
Your Next Cereal Box is On Me…
Giveaway time! The winner will receive a $15 PayPal gift. You have until 6/30/16 11:59pm EST to enter below via Rafflecopter.
And the winner will be announced on 7/1/16. Good luck!
Today’s post is sponsored by General Mills, but my love for their cereal is 100% my own!