If you have kids that love arts, crafts, and science, then Kiwi Crate is an absolute MUST.
Kiwi Crate is a monthly DIY box for kids ages 5-8 who have an interest in science and engineering.
Inside every box, you’ll receive high-quality materials and kid friendly instructions where your child can build something great, while also learning the science behind it.
And best of all, your kids will earn crucial science, technology, engineering, arts, and math skills as they create and tinker with all the crafts inside their box.
It’s honestly pretty cool!
Kiwi Crate Review
Here’s what came in my Kiwi Crate:
- Straws to build a rocket
- Wood rocket launch pad
- Air pump
- DIY Kite Set
- Paper Airplane
- A booklet about the science behind flight
It was actually quite impressive, and fun.
And don’t worry, if your kids aren’t into to science and technology or aren’t 5-8 years old, there are actually 4other crates that you can choose from:
- Cricket Crate (ages 4-35 months) which is perfect for newborns and older
- Koala Crate (ages 3-4) which is perfect for preschoolers
- Doodle Crate (ages 9-16+) which is perfect for future artists and designers
- Tinker Crate (ages 9-16+) which is perfect for future scientists and engineers.
All in all, Kiwi Crate is a great kids DIY monthly subscription box that makes STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) accessible, engaging, and super fun.
**I received the product(s) mentioned in this post for free from Kiwi Crate. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.