I’m going to be honest here…I almost never wear bracelets, nor am I a big fan of them
And that was the case until one day, I received three Pura Vida Bracelets as part of the Pura Vida Bracelets Monthly Club, that my mind has been changed forever.
Pura Vida Monthly Club Review
Here’s what I received inside the Pura Vida Bracelets Club package:
- 3 unique and artfully-made bracelets
- A thank you card that also included directions on how to receive a free bracelet just by tagging your photo on Instagram and uploading it to their site.
- A sticker which you can easily stick on your laptop.
- And a card that informs you that every bracelet purchase helps provide full-time jobs for local artisans in Costa Rica.
And best of all, the Pura Vida Bracelets Club, which only costs $14.95 a month, contained 3 beautiful adjustable bracelets that would normally cost you anywhere from $12-$28 and up, each.
Talk about major savings!
Plus, with every purchase, you’re helping local artisans in Costa Rica get full-time jobs which is just so awesome.
So all in all, joining the Pura Vida Bracelet Club is a great investment especially if you’re in the market of discovering new, affordable, hand-made bracelets.
Want to join the monthly bracelet club? See below.
How You Can Join the Club Today and Save 10%
The Pura Vida Monthly Club is one of the best ways to discover new and popular bracelet designs without breaking the bank.
Here’s how it works:
- First, all you need to do is sign up on their website for only $14.95 a month.
- Then, each month, you’ll receive 3 bracelets (value is upwards of $50) from some of Pura Vida’s newest and more popular collections, all of which are handpicked by famous Instagram influencers and fashion stylists.
Shipping is free and you can cancel any time!
And best of all, if you use this link, you can get 10% off your order.
So all in all, if you’er looking for a great way to surprise yourself every month with super affordable, unique, and beautifully designed bracelets, you should definitely join the Pura Vida Monthly Club!
And don’t forget about this discount code, of course.
**I received the product(s) mentioned in this post for free from Pura Vida Bracelets. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.