What is Winc:
- Winc (formerly Club W) is a monthly wine club dedicated to sending you the best wines from all around the world all based on your palette.
Here’s what you get with Winc:
- When you sign up with Winc, you will first do a flavor profile quiz that consists of 6 questions aimed at understanding your favorite tastes, foods, and your general palette.
- Then you’ll create a free account (make sure you’re over 21 years)
- Then from there, you’ll receive Winc’s wine recommendations including some of their most popular wines.
- And the best part about their recommendations is that you’ll learn about perfect pairing options, flavor notes, and so much more, with each wine.
- Then once you build your box of wines, you just need to purchase it and voila, your wines will be on their way to your doorstep.
- I’t’s that easy!
So I was kindly sent a complimentary box of wines based on my flavor profile, and let me tell you, it was pretty spot on.
Here’s what was in my box:
- 2015 Finke’s Widow Sparkling Chenin Blanc
- 2016 Cape Route Chenin Blanc
- Compartes x Winc (a sparkling white blend)
- Compartes Dark Chocolate with vanilla sea salt
- Winc Journal
I generally prefer something on the sweeter side so these were pretty good options.
Overall, I was really impressed with Winc, from start to finish and I’ll definitely be using their services in the near future.
To join Winc, click here!
**I received the product(s) mentioned in this post for free from Winc. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.