Wouldn’t it be cool if you can just get your daily essentials and just overall everyday items delivered straight to your door every month (or week) without ever having to step in a store again?
Well, thanks to a few awesome subscription boxes, you can now replace that time spent on your department and grocery store runs with something way more appealing.
Here are some of my favorite subscription boxes that helps me replace the time spent physically shopping for my daily essentials.
Subscription Box Replacements for Your Everyday Items
You’ll find a quick listing of my favorite monthly boxes perfect for each thing that you can replace.
The main reason I go grocery shopping is usually to find ingredients and foods that I can cook for all my daily meals. Below, you’ll find some subscription boxes that simplify cooking your weekly meals without having to ever step in a grocery store again.
- HelloFresh for meals
- ButcherBox for meats and proteins
- Hungryroot for veggies and other healthy goods
I snack a ton and a lot of my visits to grocery stores or even Target involves a pitstop in the snack aisle. Here are some snack subscription boxes that are usually my go to in terms of healthy and/or tasting goodies.
- Fitsnack for healthy snacks
- Candy Club for sweets, chocolates, and gummies
- Bokksu to satisfy my Japanese snack obsession
I generally don’t buy clothes often but I do go through socks and underwear (don’t ask why) like it’s my job. Here are some clothing subscription companies for men and women that are great ways to use the help of a personal stylist without having to step foot in a store.
- Stitch Fix for clothes based on my personal style (men and women)
- Me Undies for underwear (men and women)
- Stance for cool af socks
4. Cleaning Supplies
Is it me or does it seem like you have a ton of dish soap or glass cleaner and then the next week it all disappears? Well for me that’s usually how it goes. That’s why I like getting cleaning supplies sent to me as needed that I can adjust as I wish.
- Grove Collaborative for literally everything like soaps, surface cleaners, air fresheners, personal care and more.
- Cleancult for all natural, biodegradable, zero wasted, green cleaners delivered in glass containers and bottles along with cleaning product refill packs.
- Dropps for plant-based laundry detergent pods and dishwasher detergent pods.
After receive a tailored plan of vitamins based on my lifestyle and body, it’s tough going back to using One a Day.
- Care/Of for personalized daily vitamin packs.
- Ritual for multivitamins for women
- Vitafive for people who can’t take pills and prefer gummy vitamins
6. Beauty, Grooming, and Shaving
I go through a ton of razors, my wife included, as well as other personal care items like shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and deodorant, just to name a few. These boxes definitely help keep my stash in stock.
- Harry’s and Billie for razors and other shaving essentials.
- Birchbox for makeup and other personal care items like shampoo, hair spray, lotions, etc. Although they send you sample sizes to try and discover new products, you can then shop their site for the full-sized variation.
Scentbird for your favorite perfume and cologne at better prices.
So I usually never drink coffee since I prefer chai 100 times over coffee but somethings I do need a change of pace. Normally Starbucks is my go to but on the days when I don’t want to leave the house or spend $6, I like these coffee clubs.
- Trade for when you need to choose from 400+ coffees based on your tastes. They legit call themselves the Netflix of coffee.
- Blue Bottle Coffee because their coffee and espresso is so dang good.
8. Toothbrush and Toothpaste
After I used Quip after seeing them at Target, I ditched my Sonicare.
- Quip for electric toothbrushes, replacement heads, toothpaste, and even floss. The only thing missing is mouthwash.
9. Wine and Alcohol
I’m not the biggest wine drinker but I do love sweet wines. But if you’re not like me and just want a cool way to try new wines without breaking the bank, then I recommended the following wine clubs. Plus, you can also get your hard liquors and beers delivered every month too with these subscription services.
- Winc for affordable wines.
- Sweetwine Club for, as the name suggests, sweet wines.
- Flaviar to try new craft and premium spirits.
- Craft Beer Club for new craft beers each month.
10. Ready-to-Eat Meals
I personally hate cooking so that’s why I literally go out to meal every day. But some days when I’m lazy, I usually opt for a pre-made meal that I can pop into the microwave. These two have been my favorites so far.
BONUS. Dog Food
This really only applies to dog owners like myself, but here are some cool companies that’ll send you high quality dog food every week/month.
- The Farmer’s Dog for super healthy fresh dog food
- Crafted Kibble for pre-portioned kibble dog food (what I normally prefer since it’s less messy)
Hopefully these subscription boxes can help you save more time and money in the long run 🙂
Check-in later for a financial breakdown on weather if its cheaper to subscribe to a box or just to buy a similar quality item at the store.
This post contains affiliate links which means that I will make a small commission if you purchase a product after clicking on any of them, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.