Don’t have time to cook or even stop by the grocery store?
Well you’re not alone because thousands of people feel the same way.
Thankfully, there’s a pretty delicious solution called Freshly.
Freshly is a great alternative for people who want healthy, delicious meals, but just don’t have the time to cook or grocery shop.
Here’s how Freshly works:
- First, you choose how many meals you want each week (4, 6, 9, or 12)
- Then you have the option to choose what type of meal you want from their rotating menu.
- Once you pick your meals for the week, you’ll then get receive all your freshly prepared meals in a refrigerated, 100% recyclable box.
- Then just pop your meal in the microwave and they’ll be ready in 2 weeks.
- No shopping, cooking, or cleaning required.
Pretty sweet, right?
And best of all, each meal contains high quality protein, nutrient rich vegetables, no refined sugar or artificial sweeteners, low glycemic carbohydrates, and they’re always gluten free!
Prices range from $50 a week to $108.
My Freshly Review Box
Here’s what I got in my weekly Freshly box:
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Potato Hash and Creamed Spinach
- Southern Style BBQ Pork with Sweet Potato Hash
- Jamaican Style Jerk Chicken with Mango Salsa and Brown Rice
- Penne Bolognese
- Seafood Risotto with Shrimp and Bay Scallops
- Mahi Mahi with Pineapple Chutney and Coconut Rice
And after trying all of them, I must say that they are all pretty delicious!
I was honestly quite impressed.
Even though I don’t try to eat healthy because taste is usually sacrificed, but with Freshly, that isn’t the case.
That being said, I’ll definitely be a Freshly customer in the future!
Get 30% off your first week of Freshly HERE.
**I received the product(s) mentioned in this post for free from Freshly. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.