I’m not the biggest fan when it comes to cooking at home mainly because I hate grocery shopping.
However, this all changed when Terra’s Kitchen reached out to me asking me if I wanted to try and review their innovative meal service on this site.
I decided to give it a shot and share my experience with you!
Terra’s Kitchen is a weekly meal-kit subscription service that sends you healthy, prepped ingredients, in an innovative climate-controlled “refrigerator” type vessel that arrives at your door at your earliest convenience.
And best of all, all the ingredients are already completely prepped by Terra’s Kitchen – no more slicking, dicing, and chopping.
All you gotta do is follow the recipe and your delicious dinner will be ready in under 30 minutes!
How Terra’s Kitchen Works
To get started with Terra’s Kitchen here’s what you need to do:
- Choose your recipes for the week. You have the option to fill your vessel from over 50 recipes and add on items like proteins, snacks, smoothies, and so much more. Or you can let Terra’s Kitchen pick options for you based on your preferences. Terra’s Kitchen’s meals are also available to order for 2 or 4 people.
- You can then plan your meal deliveries up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Once Terra’s Kitchen receives your order, they’ll wash, chop, prep, and deliver the highest quality ingredients available.
- Once your vessel arrives, just remove the ingredients, refrigerate, peel the return sticker on the vessel, and leave the vessel outside your door for a free FedEx pickup the next morning.
Terra’s Kitchen Unboxing
Here’s what came inside my Terra’s Kitchen Vessel:
- Grilled Steak with Chimichurri and Crispy Potatoes (recipe)
- Pan Seared Chicken and Crisp Haricots Verts in a Sweet and Sour Bacon Sauce (recipe)
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos (recipe)
- Skirt Steak (protein add-on)
Terra’s Kitchen Review
Overall, Terra’s Kitchen offers delicious meals and fresh ingredients that definitely makes cooking at home pretty easy.
My Pan Seared Chicken with Crisp Haricots Verts in a Sweet and Sour Bacon Sauce was delicious and the recipe was spot on and easy to follow.
And best of all, the ingredients were insanely fresh which made the overall eating experience that much better.
Terra’s Kitchen Coupon
Terra’s Kitchen was kind enough to offer Urban Tastebud readers $30 off your first order when you use the code TASTEBUD30 by clicking HERE.
So if you would love to get healthy dinners and fresh meals delivered to your door, then be sure to try Terra’s Kitchen!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Terra’s Kitchen. The opinions and text are all mine.