February 7th marks one of the biggest days of the year…the “Sausage Bowl.”
There’s no better way to enjoy the big game than with a delicious pepperoni and sausage pizza quesadilla with an even more delicious dipping sauce.
Plus, by using the #1 sausage brand in the U.S., Johnsonville, you’ll take your pizza quesadilla from blah to yahhhhh.
So with that being said, let’s jump straight into this delicious Johnsonville Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza Quesadilla.
Perfect Sausage Bowl Recipe
Here’s what you’ll need to know in order to prepare and enjoy this delicious game day appetizer that’s a surefire hit to please any hungry crowd, no matter what side they’re on.
Here are all the ingredients you’ll need for this dish.
- gluten free tortilla
- mozzarella cheese
- Johnsonville Italian Sausage
- tomato sauce
- onion powder (two dabs)
- garlic powder (one dab)
- sugar (a pinch)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Here’s what you’ll need to do to in order to make one serving of this pepperoni and sausage pizza quesadilla.
1. Add a single Johnsonville Italian Sausage to a heated pan and cook until dark golden brown.
2. Cut the sausage up into small, bit sized pieces.
3. In a separate pan heat tortilla up.
4. Add cheese and pepperoni slices on the tortilla and let the cheese melt prior to placing sausage
5. Add sausage to the top of the tortilla.
6. Place second tortilla onto the quesadilla, waiting until the bottom is slightly golden and crunchy.
8. Transfer onto plate and cut into as many slices as desired.
9. SAUCE: take 3 spoonfuls of tomato sauce and add it into a small bowl. Add 2 dabs of onion powder and 1 dab of garlic powder.
10. Sprinkle parmesan cheese onto sauce or pizza quesadilla (or both!)
Now you can turn the Sausage Bowl into something incredibly delicious.
P.S. Don’t forget to use Johnsonville Italian Sausage. It honestly is the best (that’s just my personal opinion).
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville. The opinions and text are all mine.