If you’re looking for a way to get new and delicious vegan snacks, treats, drinks, and more delivered straight to your home, then Vegan Cuts is the perfect option.
Vegan Cuts is a vegan subscription box that specializes in sending you delicious vegan goodies every month.
Inside every box, you’ll receive 10 or more full sized and vegan goodies including snacks, candy, treats, drinks, and pantry items, and so much more.
Plus, as an added bonus, most if not all the goodies in their snack boxes are also gluten free!
How Much is Vegan Cuts?
There are 3 different boxes that you can subscribe to:
- Vegan Cuts Snack Box – $22.95 a month
- Vegan Cuts Beauty Box – $22.95 a month
- Vegan Cuts Makeup Box – $39.95 a quarter
And best of all, prices only get cheaper when you subscribe for longer periods of times such as 6 months or 12 months.
Shipping is free in the U.S. and you can cancel at anytime!
Vegan Cuts Snack Box Review & Unboxing
Vegan Cuts kindly sent me their Snack Box to review. Here are my thoughts:
Here’s what came inside my Vegan Cuts Snack Box:
- Vegan Rob’s Wild Rice Chips
- Beanitos White Bean Chips
- I Heart Keenwah Chocolate Puffs
- Pacific Organic Coconut Beverage (Unsweetened)
- Two Choice Organic Teas
- Fawen Drinkable Soup
- Purely Elizabeth Cranberry Pecan Granola and Puffs Cereal
- Pearls Olives to Go
- Red Plate Foods Vegan Granola
- Nutiva Coconut Oil
- Vicia Almond Noir Energy Bar
- Try Roots Ancient Grain Penne Pasta
- Dream Water Sleep Powder
- And last but not least, an info card about the product inside the box
Overall, the options that I received were delicious, high quality, and consisted of a great mixture full sized products with a few samples.
Vegan Cuts Coupon
Use the code urbantastebud to get $5 off HERE.
This post contains affiliate links which means that I will make a small commission if you purchase a product after clicking on any of them, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.