Wouldn’t be awesome if there was subscription box that’ll send you 2 bottles of wine as well as fun, rejuvenating, and delicious surprises 4 times a year?
Oh wait, there is! Hello Vine Oh!
Overview of Vine Oh!
Vine Oh! is a women’s lifestyle box that encourages you to relax, recharge, and and unwind.
Inside each quarterly box, you’ll receive 2 bottles of premium custom wine as well as 5-6 handpicked, fun, rejuvenating, and delicious items just for you.
When it comes to wine, you also have the option to select if you want red, white, or sweet wines, which is especially beneficial for people who prefer moscato.
The crazy part is that each box is valued at over $189+ but you can get it for only $64.99 (or cheaper thanks to our killer discount below), which is an epic steal.
Pros of Vine Oh!
- an incredible price for what you receive
- high quality and delicious wine
- you have the option to choose between red, white, and sweet wines
- most of the lifestyle products included in each box are high quality and very useful
- you get to see the retail value of each product included in the box
- packaging is safe and secured
Cons of Vine Oh!
- would be nice to get more deliveries as opposed to only 4 times a year
- if you are picky on the type of items you receive, you may receive some products that are disappointing
Vine Oh! Review and Unboxing
The kind folks at Vine Oh! sent me a box to review so here are my honest thoughts on the box I was delivered.
Here’s what came inside my Vine Oh! box:
Here’s what came inside the Vine portion of the box.
Two bottles of custom wine ($19 to $28 each).
Here’s what came inside the Oh! portion of the box:
- Chive Vase ($25)
- Mixture Candle ($20)
- Dana Herbert Eye Pillow ($20)
- Dutch House Caramels ($6)
- Capabunga ($5)
- Product information cards
The products were actually pretty cool. I passed the box over to my wife and she loved it, especially the caramels and wine.
Overall, I can see myself personally subscribing to this box for the many quarters to come.
How Much Does Vine Oh! Cost?
Vine Oh! costs $64.99 a quarter.
However, when you use the code UrbanWine, you’ll get $15 off your quarterly subscription.
You can also save $20 if you purchase an annual subscription up front as opposed to quarterly payments.
Vine Oh! Coupon and Discount
Here are some other great Vine Oh! coupons and deals that you can take advantage of:
- Use the code VineOhYay to get $10 off your subscription HERE.
- Use the code UrbanWhite or UrbanRed to get an extra bottle of wine with an annual subscription ($199 a year) when you join HERE.
What if you only want wine?
Vine Oh! offers a new monthly wine club that will deliver 4 bottles of wine every month for only $59.99 plus free shipping.
To get started, all you need to do is select your wine preference – whites only, reds only, mixed, or sweet.
And if 4 bottles a month isn’t enough, you can also subscribe to their 6 bottle subscription at $89.99 a month.
Now is this box worth $65 a quarter?
I genuinely believe so especially if you love wine and enjoy blindly receiving a curated collection of fun lifestyle products.
Overall, Vine Oh! is an exciting women’s lifestyle subscription box that everyone should try out at least once.
This post contains affiliate links which means that I will make a small commission if you purchase a product after clicking on any of them, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Leave a Comment