What better way to show your loved one how much you appreciate them than by a delicious box of gluten free Valentine’s Day candy.
Okay, so maybe there are better ways, but there isn’t anything as sweet (pun intended).
Don’t make the mistake of eating or giving away the wrong Valentine’s day candy for your loved one.
That’s why I got your back and made this post.
Gluten Free Valentine’s Day Candy
Let me just warn you that if it’s not on this list, chances are that it’s not safe to eat. But if you still want to double check, be sure to check out my gluten free candy guide.
- all if not most of these Dove Valentine’s products are gluten free except for the cinnamon graham and cookie’s and cream flavors
- milk chocolate kisses with Valentine’s colored wrapping
- caramel filled with Valentine’s colored wrapping
- cherry cordial creme with Valentine’s colored wrapping
- HUGS ARE NOT SAFE WHICH ARE HEART SHAPED
- all varieties are safe despite seasonal packaging
Lifesavers Candy and Stickers
- Lifesavers candy and sticker packets
- conversation hearts
- specialty colored M&Ms including red, pink, white, etc.
- DON”T EAT THE PRETZEL M&Ms
- all varieties, shapes, and colors are gluten free
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- only the original peanut butter cups
- HEART SHAPED REESE’S CUPS ARE NOT GLUTEN FREE (these products are licensed and made by other manufacturers… just always check the label to double check)
Starburst Candy n Stickers and Jellybeans
- all flavors and packaging
Sweethearts Conversation Hearts
- Necco brands only
- DON’T GET BRACHS OR MAYFAIR VERSIONS
- all tootsie roll products except for Andes cookies
Thanks for reading and hopefully this gluten free Valentine’s Day candy listing comes in handy.
Plus, don’t forget to check out our complete guide of all gluten free candies and treats.
AND IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING
Valentine’s Day Candy that ARE NOT Gluten Free
- Brach Valentine candies including conversation hearts (“Be Mine, etc)
- Ghirardelli boxed chocolates
- Lindt Lindor Truffles
- Mr’s Field’s assorted heart shaped chocolates
- Russell Stover Boxed Candy
- Balmer Cuddly Cutties chocolate teddy bears and dogs
- Elmer Chocolate Boxes
Stay clear from these and you’re in the clear 🙂
Discover Other Awesome Gluten Free Products & Resources
Ever wondered which sodas, candy, foods, drinks, yogurts, makeups, medicines, and other products were gluten free?
If so, then you absolutely need to cheek out this awesome guide.
CLICK HERE to discover Urban Tastebud Pro Life, Health + Food!
Is there any chocolate out there that is gluten free, egg free, & soy free?
What about Russell Stover fresh dipped strawberries?
Thanks so much Adam! You are the greatest! I love getting all your updates.
Thanks so much for putting together this list.
I’m just double-checking on Brach’s valentine hearts. I LOVE them. Do they definitely have gluten in them?
I don’t think the hearts have any gluten ingredients but the label states they are manufactured in a facility that may contain wheat. I was disappointed as I thought for sure they would be safe.
Bummmer – thanks, Janice!
What about Godiva chocolate?
Please also list soy free/gluten free chocolates.
Is there any candy that is gf soy free and corn free.
What about See’s Candy?
Everything from See’s is gluten free except the lollipops.
The See’s candy with the frosted decorations and writing on top are not always gluten free.
“All See’s products do not contain gluten”
How about Fannie Mae chocolate covered strawberries? Fannie Mae truffles
I would like to know this as well… they are my favorite. I know some of their chocolate is gf but not all of it.
This is the “sweetest” (yes meant) email.
Thank you so much for making this holiday easier and keeping the sweet. Plus, keeping this Celiac girl safe and happy 😉